General Manager - Up to £75,000 - West of Oxford - Automotive
My client are a growing manufacturing company based West of Oxford and are looking for a General Manager due to growth to join their team. The successful General Manager will have a background in Works Management in a fast moving manufacturing company. Experience working towards TS 16949 / IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 would be beneficial.
The role of the General Manager:
- To support budget preparation proposals including a review of sales, labour and continuous improvement activities.
- To complete performance reviews with the Senior teams. To work within a TS 16949 and ISO 14001 environment.
- Working with departmental business managers to set, achieve and improve upon Key Performance Indicators and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of manufacturing resource; labour, materials, machines and maintenance.
- Ensure production is cost effective.
Requirements of the General Manager:
- Working within a fast moving manufacturing company - ideally within automotive supply chain.
- Ideally have knowledge within the TS 16949 / IATF 16949.
- Be hands on and have experience managing manufacturing and quality.
Package for the General Manager:
- Salary up to £75,000
- 39 hours a week - 13:00 finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (5%)