Domiciliary Care Manager
You will be an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager and be looking to join a values driven organisation who recognise that high quality care and support is all about the workforce.
The organisation specialises in complex care packages for adults and children and is the sole provider for Doncaster Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
You will work alongside a small team of qualified nurses who are involved in case management and clinical training of staff, and alongside the Domicaility Care Manager, will be directly managed by the Operations Director.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be offered company shares after 6 months, life assurance, childcare voucher, cycle to work scheme and employee benefits offering. As the business grows, there is also the potential for the salary to increase.
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Management of a domiciliary service
- Deal with any quality issues
- Staff supervisions and development
- Business development
- Working in partnership with a nursing team
- Supervising and leading staff to provide an excellent service for clients/service users
- To manage performance to ensure the company continues to be fully compliant
- Budget management
- Financial KPI's
The Successful Candidate:
- Forward thinking manager with domiciliary/home care experience
- Will be a car driver
- Can-do attitude
- Passionate about quality
- Will have the drive and initiative to succeed
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in managing budgets
- Experience of setting and working with financial KPI's
If you are an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager looking for an exciting challenge, please apply via this website and you will be contacted by Garry Ogden
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.