Senior C# / .Net Developer - £35k -£50k + Benefits
BrightHR is a people management software company blazing a trail for highly engaging workplace cultures. We look after our passionate employees with market leading salaries, a product to be proud of, regular social events, and the most fun and engaging workplace in Manchester!
We are looking for an experienced C# / .Net Developer to join our team who is user centric and passionate about resolving client issues. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing your skills in an autonomous team. You will be expected to come in and play a key role in the product development team, constantly improving aspects of the core product architecture for one of our flagship products. This is a senior position, and part of your responsibilities will be pair programming, code reviews, and acting as a mentor for junior members of the team.
If you're someone who has:
- Previously worked on building product-focused software projects with C# and .Net;
- Strong communication skills , ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team;
- Worked with MVC, OOP and MS SQL
- Worked with AngularJS, NHibernate or any other framework technologies.
- Worked with HTML5, CSS and JS
- Worked on complex software design and implementation
- A strong understanding of XP values and principles (even better if you practice)
- A strong understanding of Agile Principles and Values
- Worked on projects using Continuous Integration
- Worked with DVCS (Git or preferably Mercurial)
- Patience and passion for teaching and mentoring
...then we might be made for each other!
If it's all sounding good so far, you might also want to know that we care for our employees by offering them competitive salaries, a cool and creative office that is only a two minute walk from Manchester Victoria Train Station, wonderful and talented colleagues, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension, an Agile development environment, and loads of social events and other bits and bobs to keep you engaged and happy at work. If you're loving the sound of all this, we might be made for each other.
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!