Would you like to join a leading telematics company, who works with transport operators and vehicle manufacturers throughout the world?
How about joining an organisation whose clients include industry giants such as Tesco, JCB and Sky?
Experts in mobile asset and resource optimisation, our mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact, by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations.
We are the market leader in transport management solutions is continuing to expand following many years of consistent growth. We are looking for a talented and passionate UI designer to join our existing UX/UI team working on strategic products.
Working with developers, business analysts & product managers, your focus will be predominantly UI design for web and mobile applications.
- Maintaining company standards and guidelines for user interface designs.
- Creating highly polished user interfaces and iconography for our product range
- Applying best practice principles of user interface and interaction design, to platform specific design principles.
- Applying information on who our users are and how they use the product, to make better design decisions.
- Working with development teams to ensure a consistent and appropriate approach to the UI across the range of products and platforms.
UI Design | User Interface | UI | Web Design | Adobe CC
- Ability to design outstanding user interfaces. Proven by an excellent portfolio of UI designs across multiple platforms
- Ability to present solutions with early sketches and wireframes
- An expert understanding of UI techniques and tools.
- Understanding of information architecture and UCD approach.
- Ability to understand product strategy, direction, vision and user needs.
- An informed understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe CC graphics programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 4 years experience in UI role
- Experience of working with Agile development teams.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
About Our Company:
- Winners of the JCB Innovation Award 2013.
- A supportive culture with a proven track record of developing individuals and helping them to achieve their full potential.
- Excellent company benefits.
- An Investor in People.
- In partnership with East Midlands Year in Industry and Nottingham University.
Do you want to work for a quickly expanding company? And have the skills and experience to fulfil this opportunity? We'd love to hear from you, please apply today!