Accounts Manager - Coventry
Are you a proven Accounts Manager looking to progress your career?
Would you be interested in working for a highly successful multi National Engineering corporation?
Are you looking for an employer that will offer you career progression, excellent benefits and package?
Our leading Engineering client based in Coventry are seeking a Accounts Transaction Manager on a permanent basis to help create a new team.
With the guidance of the company Finance Controller and Finance Director you will lead from the front a team of Accounts Payable Administrators and Accounts Receivable Administrators to ensure smooth operational support
This role would suit either an experienced Accounts professional looking to further develop there management career with a rapidly growing company
- Monday to Friday 38 hours per week (early finish Fridays)
- Excellent working environment and parking on site
- £30k - £40k depending on experience + Basic + Benefits + Bonus
- Clear career progression and development
- Excellent working conditions
- Full management of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable team with further planned growth in 2017
- Support team growth - Recruitment, work planning and delegation
- Staff development and one to ones (Develop the team)
- Processing of AP, AR, banking, reconciliations, VAT etc.. (hands on position)
- Support external services with bad debt
- Supporting the FC and FD on projects and operations
- Analysis and forecast reporting - Business MI
- Support VAT returns
- Strong Character, professional, motivated and looking for career progression
- Proven AP, AR, banking, reconciliations, VAT etc.. processing experience
- Happy to lead from the front (all rounder and hands on)
- Able to process map and happy to mentor more junior staff
- Competent IT skills including MS applications and Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable systems e.g. Oracle, SAP or SAGE
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.