.NET Developer - Bolton
.NET Developer - Permanent- Bolton
Keoghs is looking to appoint a .NET Developer with demonstrable experience in MVC, C# and .NET.
The role holder will be involved in the development and support of in house applications including Keoghs bespoke case management system and client integration with this case management system. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for assisting in the definition of, and adherence to development patterns and standards.
These programmes of work are being developed within a Scrum Agile Framework. Previous experience of Agile / Scrum is desirable.
The role may involve development work in other areas of the business as required.
- Design and develop high quality applications utilising Keoghs Strategic technologies.
- Define, update and adhere to software development patterns and standards.
- Provide technical assistance, support and development skills across the company.
- Liaise with 3rd party software providers throughout the lifecycle – including design, development, support and maintenance.
- Mentor and coach less experience developers.
- A flexible approach is required and out of hours working is expected to support business as usual activities or project deadlines.
Essential Skills and Attributes
·Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
·Must have good analytical skills.
·Communicates in clear and concise manner, written and verbal.
·Co-operates, collaborates, and works toward common goal with others.
·Show a highly committed attitude.
·Must be methodical and accurate, showing great attention to detail.
·Open and inclusive approach willing and able to interact internally and externally and at all levels within the company.
·Organised and proactive self-starter.
Essential Technical Skills
·ALM Tools- Visual Studio 2012 or later
What we can offer you
- A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
- Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
- Standard 35 hour working week - with the option to work from home. (some flexibility may be require around business needs and projects)
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation.
*Strictly no agencies