Technical Account Manager - Cloud Infrastructure
Technical Account Manager - Cloud Infrastructure / IAAS/ IT Managed Service Provider / Hosting - My client is an exciting, rapidly expanding IT solutions organisation who deliver managed service IT infrastructure from device to the datacentre, including IT technology managed services, including cloud computing, virtualisation, managed hosting, IP Networks. You will act as a go-between for the business and your client base; you will demonstrate a strong customer bias and drive exceptional customer service. You will have the ability to foster excellent working relationships with clients at all business levels and in doing so, gain an understanding of their business, their specific business challenges and have the ability to apply technical knowledge, experience, industry best practice and above all empathy to those findings.
If you have worked for an IT Managed Service Provider and are an experienced IT Technical Account Manager and can manage a number of key customers accounts then this could be the right role for you. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role for an IT Managed Service Provider and will also have experience in internal sales or will have worked closely with a sales team.
- Working knowledge in 3 or more of:
- Cloud Technologies
- Systems - WAN, LAN, UC
- Hosting and Virtualisation services
Sales planning experience
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies such as Managed Services, Cloud services, virtualisation, shared and dedicated hosting, networking and storage.
- Professional sales training and sales process knowledge
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Relevant industry recognised technical qualifications i.e. Azure, VMware, Microsoft.
For this Technical Account Manager - Cloud Infrastructure / IAAS/ IT Managed Service Provider / Hosting -contact now! This opportunity will offer a starting basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 - £85,000 OTE + Great Company Benefits!