My client is looking for an IT Manager to lead and manage the IT team, to develop key skills across the team to ensure effective support and cover.
My client is a leading registered charity based near High Wycombe. They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an IT Manager to assist with their organisational transformation.
- To oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the organisation, working closely with all departments to assess and address user and departmental needs and to ensure value to customers and members.
- To work with the Head of IT to advise the businesses on technology and how it can help improve productivity and performance.
- To provide leadership and management to the IT team helping to develop key skills across the team to provide effective support and cover.
- The full range of information systems and telecommunications activities, including developing and maintaining an effective Information and Communications Technology strategy and associated policies for the organisation, to support the achievement of its strategic objectives,
- Documenting user and any customer requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading company-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology
- Manage and develop IT applications and systems across all areas and activities in the organisation, working with partners and providers (including outsourcers and cloud solutions) to ensure the fullest contribution of the resources to service delivery and performance.
- Develop and manage the implementation of effective and reliable modernised infrastructures to enhance and improve the quality and effectiveness of information gathering and other electronic processes.
- Make a major contribution to the realisation of the digital business model strategy and implementation across the organisation working with partners to be involved in the technological modernisation of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, work with Executive management and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to research, select and implement appropriate products to enable innovation in employing organisation.
- Take the initiative in the development and completion of projects
- Thorough understanding of digital delivery platforms
- Thorough understanding of leading CRM solutions
- Good understanding of utilising and integrating emerging and cloud based technologies with internal systems and websites
- Able to manage IT department to ITIL / COBIT standards
- Project management, estimating and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
£40 000 - £50 000 + package