The Opportunity:A company who is a leader in it's market require a Software Developer in it's Poole based office to provide software engineering design, deliverable and support with-in the development team. Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle from system requirements capture/clarification through to live operational support.
- 5+ years’ experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- 5+ years’ experience specifically with C# and .NET Compact Framework 2.0/3.5 using the Visual Studio Development Environment.
- 1 years’ experience of Agile methodologies ideally including some knowledge of Second Generation
- Frameworks such as Disciplined Agile and LeSS.
- Experience of automated test environments, ideally including TDD/BDD.
- Familiar with Source Control and bug auditing packages, ideally Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with working on Embedded Real Time systems.
- Experience of providing accurate up front time estimates and adhering to them.
- Experience of clean coding practices such as SOLID.