Energy Technical Manager
Are you an experienced Energy Management professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, our client puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at the company. They are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. they use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an Energy Technical Manager to join the team covering Canning Town, Ardley and Manchester.
Energy Technical Manager key responsibilities:
- The provision of Energy Systems Management and Electrical Engineering with technical support for general operational and development projects within the company
- Targeting the 20 largest consuming sites to fully assess the opportunities for investment to improve energy efficiency and operating cost savings
- Working closely with the Energy Demand Manager to identify, drive and deliver projects which add value/revenue streams as well as creating efficiencies and carbon savings
- Supporting operations teams by providing professional technical solutions and project plans
- Developing efficiency models which suit the smaller consuming sites
- Liaising with internal Clients and Contractors with regards to Energy Management activities providing technical assistance and support
- Adhering to all Company Policies & Procedures (including but not limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy, EMS System, IMS System, Management Guide and any financial/accounting systems.
The ideal Energy Technical Manager:
- Experience in a previous Energy Management, Electrical Engineering Role
- Qualification in relevant subject (Electrical Engineering, Energy Institute Level 2/3, ESOS Assessor)
- Technical knowledge of electrical systems and regulations
- Well organised and a logical thinker
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Good Team Player
In return for the Energy Technical Manager position, our client can offer a basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 pa plus Company Car and attractive benefits package, working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a Company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Energy Technical Manager then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!