New opportunity not to be missed! Costa Coffee has an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team based in Keswick. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £19,000-£20,500 plus bonus.
Are you self motivated and a natural leader? If so, this could be the position for you!
We're the nation's favourite coffee shop, and yet another step closer to a world where bland, average coffee is consigned to history.
The Store Manager will have overall responsibility for the running of the store, ensuring that every customer receives a great cup of coffee.
Key Responsibilities of the Store Manager
- Lead the Store Team in all aspects of delivering the best coffee experience to every guest, all of the time
- To take overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times by ensuring that the store is opened/closed & operated in line with all Costa standards, policies & procedures
- To ensure that all relevant COSTA check, standards, food and health & safety checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken or issues escalated as required
- To take overall responsibility for managing the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer whilst delivering the budgeted margins/profit
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place to maintain cash & stock security and that all necessary action is taken to ensure that all transactions involving stock &/or cash are done in a secure manner
- To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
- To recruit, train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience
- To analyse and act upon financial/performance data to ensure the store is run in the most efficient & profitable manner
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Store Manager
- Management Experience
- Worked within customer facing Environment
- Understanding of Key Performance Measures
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
- Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement
- Communicate confidently to all
- Flexible approach
- Honest and Open
- Willing to learn
- Reliable/Committed - delivery of shifts
- Shows Initiative
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your management career in hospitality, Costa Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Store Manager – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the nation's favourite coffee shop.