Health & Safety Advisor - Construction
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
TSA are currently working in partnership with a leading Yorkshire regional contractor. Built on a reputation for producing projects on time and to budget they work almost exclusively from a diverse base of clients. With a grow plan which is set to see that grow by £20m over the next 2 years they work within a range of sectors including commercial, residential and retail. Their current projects have a value between £5 m - 40m. Having secured a pipeline of work for the next 2 years they are looking to heavily invest in the operational side of the business to keep up with works.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Health and Safety Advisor who is looking to establish themselves in a forward thinking company with an excellent reputation, which looks after their staff and can provide a clear route for progression.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Input and advice on risk assessments and site inspections
- Recognise and communicate ways to reduce risk, ensuring equipment is installed correctly and safely
- Lead H&S policies and strategies within the company
- Write reports, newsletters and bulletins
- Liaise with relevant clients, authorities and stakeholders
- Investigate and record incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- NEBOSH Diploma/General Certificate
- Understanding and proven experience within the UK Construction Industry
- At least 4 years' experience in Health & Safety position
- Salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Car Allowance
- Fuel Card
If you are interested in working for a company that is growing from strength to strength please contact me for more information on 0113 8199992 or email .