An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Portfolio Analyst to work with a prestigious organisation based in London. The position offered is a temporary to permanent contract offering fantastic career prospects.
Our client is seeking a well organised Analyst with experience of working in a project environment. This position would suit an adaptable professional who is able to work in high-pressured environments and looking to progress a career in Project Management.
- Coordinating the work stream of large projects and programmes on behalf of the leadership team. Provide support/advice/parameters to ensure the successful delivery of projects within the project
- Production of a monthly board report to provide the project board with a comprehensive overview of all activities within the programme, highlighting significant achievements, risks, issues and project slippages.
- Establish, create and the ongoing management of a project schedule, highlighting programme interdependencies.
- Develop and present training sessions, specifically addressing lesson learnt across the project
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and practical experience of project management ?
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project/programme management including robust assurance from a support perspective ?
- Advanced IT skills and the ability to act as department lead for systems improvements