12 Month Contract Maintenance Engineer
Contract Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
12 Month Contract
£25-£26 per hour
40 hours minimum per week
Food or Beverage experience preffered
An exciting 12 Month Contract opportunity has arisen to join our Blue Chip Food client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment.
Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts with occasional weekend requirements days and nights
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
- Must be able to fault find off PLC Schematics
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
- To drive and support team based improvement.
- Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
- Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Key requirements include:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Food or Beverage background experience preferred
Location – London / Romford / Essex / Gravesend / Bromley / Chigwell / Dartford / Grays / Basildon
multi skilled engineer / multi-skilled engineer / maintenance engineer / shift engineer / electrical engineer / contract / contract engineer / PLC engineer