Salary: £15k - £17k dependent on experience
6 month contract with opportunities of permanent/further positions
Our client is a fantastic legal company based in Bolton. They are a growing company, well-known in the industry and now looking for someone to join them initially on a 6 month contract to support the team.
The role will be mainly admin based supporting the Accounts team. Working alongside the head of department this is a great opportunity to gain hands on training in accounts/finance - learning new skills and developing personally.
- Adminstrative support to the Finance/Accounts team of 7
- Filing, banking, managing incoming and outgoing cheques by post
- Learning all purchase ledger processes - inputting of documents onto the system
- Learning payment runs and banking processes - managing these weekly/monthly
- Chance to gain experience in another team 1 day a week - hands on processing role
This position is an opportunity for someone with admin OR accounts experience looking to progress in a company and gain additional experience. You will be working in a friendly team with a highly supportive Manager
You don't need accounts experience to be considered but it would be beneficial
You must be immediately available or have 1 week notice period max.
Please send your CV to . Interviews are happening early next week