Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager - Lincoln
If you are an experienced and diverse Assistant Site Manager looking for a new contract within new build housing then look no further.
This role is perfect for an Assistant Site Manager who is looking for an ongoing/permanent contract that will allow you to work with an established main contractor and a reputable Site Manager.
What will you be working on?? Well the client are specialist's within new build housing and they need you to help them push on with build of some high specification homes in a prestigious part of Lincoln.
So what do we need from you??
As an Assistant Site Manager you will have the following skills/attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant experience in residential build
- Personable with great customer service skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
- First Aid
- Time served in a trade or HNC/HND (equivalent) in construction management
- Be prepared to go the extra mile in order to get the project completed on time and to budget
If this is you then what are you waiting for?
Apply now or contact Sam Sykes in the Leeds office for more info.Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.