Email Marketing Executive
Cineworld Group was founded in 1995 and is one of the leading cinema groups in the UK & Ireland. In 2014, Cineworld Group combined with Global City Holdings. We now operate 95 cinemas in the UK and Ireland of which 90 are multiplex sites with five screens or more. Last year Cineworld launched its first VIP experience at Cineworld Sheffield, the brand is constantly evolving with the aim of being a truly service led marketing leading brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join our Ecommerce team based out of our fantastic Head Office in Brentford. Reporting into the Group VP of Commercial & Ecommerce our Email Marketing Executive will work alongside the E-commerce, Commercial, Film, Retail, Customer Service and Marketing Teams to build and implement email campaigns to improve existing customer activity, loyalty and retention.
Email Marketing Executive – Key Responsibilities
- Ownership of the production and execution of all ecomms including email campaigns and marketing and service emails
- Re-designing of email campaigns including template and content
- Working with agencies involving artwork, and copywriting within time and budget constraints
- Ensuring Consistent Brand led value propositions with compelling messages that influence engagement and transactional KPI’s.
- Working with the Commercial, Marketing, Film and Retail Teams on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
- Analysing data regarding consumer patterns and trends
- Supporting business growth through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, developing business cases and monitoring costs
- Defining, testing and refining email campaigns to drive churn reduction and increase customer frequency and value
- Accountable for the timely execution of all existing customer communications
- Ensuring integrity of client & customer data is withheld and adheres to privacy laws & codes of conduct
Email Marketing Executive – Key Skills/Experience
- A good understanding of e-CRM – including the development, design and execution of email campaigns.
- Ability to manage complex multiple campaigns – ensuring accurate delivery on time and within budget.
- Experience with B2C cross-channel marketing platforms.
- Analytical in approach with the ability to report on results in a clear and concise way.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full media and marketing mix and how they can be harnessed to increase response.
- A good understanding of digital media communications
- Creative – in the ability to understand what creative works well as well as the ability to problem-solve
- Highly proficient in the use of Office applications, email and reporting tools.
- Experience in the implementation of an ecomms platform is advantageous although not essential
- A good understanding of customer communication channels and segmentation
- Highly results-driven, numerate and commercially aware with a strong focus on ROI and high work ethic
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills in order to influence and gain credibility at all levels
- Good project Management and time management skills to be able to prioritise and balance many projects at one time and to deliver projects on time, on budget and at a high quality.
As our Email Marketing Executive you will be a natural communicator, possessing strong relationship building skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a results driven business ideally with an interest and passion for film. With confidence, enthusiasm and passion our Email Marketing Executive will demonstrate an analytical approach and use this insight to improve ways of working and business delivery. The Email Marketing Executive role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including discretionary Bonus scheme, Cinepass, Life Assurance and 40% discount on retail products.
Apply now to be considered for our Email Marketing Executive role.