An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a growing, North West based Carpentry, Joinery and Fit-Out Contractor.
The company work across a number of sectors including Health, Education, Accommodation, Commercial, Industrial, Refurbishment and Leisure.
The successful Contracts Manager will split their time between the Head Office near Wigan and sites nationwide so a willingness to travel is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Regular site visits on a weekly basis making sure all Site Managers and projects are running to programme
- Assisting the Site Managers with any problems or concerns on site
- Senior management meetings on progression of sites making sure directors are aware of each development
- Discussing build-ability and design issues
- Managing Health & safety
- Programming and planning all works
- Devising a build programme
- Being the company representative at Client meetings
- Recruitment of staff, organising trades and labour
- Ensuring KPI's are being achieved
- General delivery of the contract
- Monitor budget on individual contracts
The role would suit someone who has come from a joinery background and has either worked in a similar role, or has significant site management experience and is looking to take a step up.
You must be comfortable at being the main point of contact with the client so therefore must have strong interpersonal skills and be a confident negotiator.
You must hold a valid CSCS Card and a Site Management qualification would also be a distinct advantage.
On offer is a salary in the region of £40K-£43K + Car or Car allowance along with other benefits.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role of Contracts Manager, please contact Rob Boardman at Bromak or click 'Apply Now'.