Retail Unit Manager.
Retail Unit Manager - South West London - £20,000 Bonus & Other Great Benefits.
Your new company
You will manage a team to deliver memorable moments and service within allocated shops and kiosks, ensuring all aspects of the mystery shop criteria are met. Additionally, you'll manage the profit and loss account for your relevant shops with specific attention to sales targets, labour percentage and cost of sales. You'll have experience of needing high attention to detail and be able to deliver exceptional visual merchandising standards which can be applied to drive sales and deliver profit in line with targets.
You will ensure the team are managed in line with payroll costs, managing attendance, maintaining high retention levels and controlling holiday entitlements. Ensure the staff morale is high and staff survey results are improved. All aspects of health & safety and legislation are managed effectively in the shops and through the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- To deliver budgeted sales for allocated shops and support the Retail department overall budget through commercial thinking and actions
- Train, educate and motivate the team to deliver memorable moments and service within allocated shops to ensure Mystery Shop scores are 100%
- Be creative and innovative with ideas to drive sales in allocated shops and across the department in line with budgeted spend per head targets
- Ensuring shops have high visual merchandising standards through effective ordering of stock, choosing the right product range and keeping them tidy
- Work closely with Profit and Loss accounts to influence overall profit in line with targets by managing payroll, wastage, stock-loss and cost of sales
- Recruit, train and manage a team to deliver consistently high standards throughout allocated shops to maximise sales
- Recruit and develop a team of Team Leaders and Senior Hosts that report into the Retail Shop Manager by supporting them through the training and development programmes in place
- Support the department sales, operation and work with the entire park management team by taking the role of Department Duty Manager on allocated days
What you'll get in return
Performance Related Bonus
And Other Great Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.