Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £55,000 - £60, 000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
A very well-known family organisation who are based in North East London.
They are consistently growing and now turnover well in excess of £200 Million.
As well as having their own maintenance division, they also have a construction and development side of the business.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
- To assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the Company's policies for risk management
- To support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
- To maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- To implement all of the Company's policies including those for SHE and risk management
- To promote the Company's values towards its customers in order to meet or exceed their
You must have:
- At least five years' experience working for a Main Contractor within the affordable housing maintenance sector
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Kerry O'Donovan on 01442 767 808