Home Manager - Croydon - £55,000 p.a!!
Fantastic new opportunity for a Home Manager in Croydon! I am currently recruiting for a Home Manager to join a lovely 65-bedded nursing home situated in Croydon. The Nursing home is part of a small health care group that offer an excellent salary and fantastic benefits package! The nursing home provides a high standard of care to the elderly with general nursing needs. The role will involve overseeing all aspects of running the home day to day and ensure a high quality of care in accordance with CQC requirements.
The home is looking to recruit someone who is dedicated and has a passion for elderly care. The post holder will also be a registered nurse with previous Home Manager experience. They will hold the relevant qualifications and show evidence of further training and development.
Your role will include;
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff member's
- Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
- Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
Apply now to be considered for this excellent role!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy