Technical Asset Manager
Your new position
Reporting to the Head of Assets, you will be responsible for the Operational and HSE performance of the business as well as contractual performance. You will oversee a number of solar parks to maximise production and produce savings through close liaison and management of performance and budgets. Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of the site management for a portfolio of solar parks in the UK to protect and enhance their value.
- Tracking and managing the key performance indicators Understanding the main causes of downtime for each solar park and following up proactively with contractors to maximise performanceManage the performance through regular reviews and meetings Holding regular reviews and meetings with all service contractorsMeeting and exceeding performance guarantees such as availability, and performance ratioHealth, safety and environmental performance and compliance with the site H&S plan Relevant Health and Safety standards, legislation and good industry practiceResponse time for corrective maintenance and effective technical resolution of equipment failuresPreventative maintenance and Remediation of defectsProviding operational and HSE commentary and reviewing operational KPIs prepared by performance analystCarrying out and issuing inspection reports and tracking remediation of defects by the contractorsLiaising with the grid network operator and management of the grid connection agreement for each site under management
- Recommend technical, design and contractual improvements with support from the Performance Analyst as appropriate to enhance the performance of the sites (e.g. MWh and PR)
- Contributing to the preparation of tender documents
- Supporting other business development/project origination activities as necessary including the drafting, review and negotiation of service contracts
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of 3 year within the electrical industryProven experience of successfully managing the performance of operational assetsGood technical knowledge of electricity generation and solar park technology in particularCompetent when dealing with quality standards, best practice procedures, technical specifications and regulatory requirementsA self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industryExcellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groupsAbility to understand and manage client expectations and deliver high quality serviceAble to work with minimum supervision when interfacing with stakeholders A robust and resilient character with the ability to operate optimally within a fast-paced, private equity-backed environmentWilling to travel frequently
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.