Welspun UK Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious experienced Commercial Director to join our Senior Management Team based in Cheadle, Stockport.
Christy began its life back in 1850 and over the years has become a classic English brand; almost as English as Strawberries and cream! Their sumptuous bed linen heralds high thread counts, intricate embroidery and beautifully woven designs in classic and contemporary styling.
You will support the growth and sustainability of the Company by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management, whilst developing and supporting the existing Sales team.
As a Commercial Director your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and other relevant reports and information
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate, management and development of diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management and external stakeholders as and when required
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
An ideal Commercial Director will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and / or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial / budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc / BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc / MA is desirable
Your working hours will be 08:45 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday & 8:45am – 3:00pm Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £115,000 per Annum
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Pension, Health Care
- Staff Discount
- Busy Bees
- Car allowance
For an opportunity to join this prestigious company please submit your CV online.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 9th May 2017
recruitx ref: / INDLP