Crisis Mental Health Nurse
Are you a dedicated individual looking for a career in crisis mental health services? A Crisis Mental Health Nurse is needed to work in Carlisle. Our Mental Health Nurse can expect benefits including excellent pay rates of up to £38 and flexible working hours.
The Mental Health Nurse will be required for at least the next 6 months, and likely to be extended.
Daily duties for the Crisis Nurse include:
- Carrying out assessment and treatment reviews on individuals experiencing mental health crisis
- Carrying out telephone triage using the Single Point of Access phone line
- Report writing and making referrals to appropriate services, including inpatient services and CMHT's
- Liaising with police, AMHP's, GP's etc
The Crisis Mental Health Nurse must meet the following requirements:
- Qualification as a Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
Our Crisis Nurse can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay and a lucrative candidate referral system
- Industry specific guidance on issues including NMC revalidation
- Free, specialist training on modules including child and adult safeguarding
- One dedicated point of contact providing round the clock support
For more details on this fantastic opportunity, please call Ashleigh on 0191 233 1381 or send a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.