Outstanding opportunity to join a multifaceted leisure business situated in Newcastle upon Tyne.
My client operates a very niche and complexed business, all of which is concentrated in or around the hospitality sector.
Joining the business as a Financial Director you will work closely with, and report to the Managing Director with a focus on maximising profit.
Leading a medium sized team consisting of both qualified and non-qualified accountants over two sites, your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Responsibility for providing strategic financial advice and reports to the Managing Director and board
- Overall responsibility for the production of monthly and annual accounts
- Responsibility for the overall cash management of the business
- Overall responsibility of preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ownership of the cost control of the business
- Significant interaction with other Departments to facilitate the efficient operation of the group and accurate and timely reporting of information
- Ultimate responsibility for the Finance Team
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Group Policy and Procedures
It is likely the successful applicant will have experience directly gained within the hospitality sector or closely connected to it via supply chain or similar
It is also likely the successful applicant will be an ACA, ACCA qualified accountant or similar
This is a fast moving sector with high volume – therefore you will need to be a hands on, operational individual
Outstanding benefits available for the successful individual.