Change and Configuration Analyst
SC Cleared - Change and Configuration Analyst
Change and Configuration Analyst/ SC Cleared/ Milton Keynes/ 6 Months/ £300-£320p/d
Looking for an SC Cleared Change and Configuration Analyst for 6 Month Contract with out Public Sector Client.
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualified
- Experience of working within Change, Configuration or Release in a demanding and complex environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels of the organization, including the ability to liaise, explain and discuss complex issues using a range of tools, styles and techniques
- Demonstrable understanding of the pressures and demands of a fast-moving, complex outsourcer environment
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate own and team activities
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL service management good practice, particularly Change and Configuration Management
- Ability to estimate risk of potential business impact from minimal data or identify the need to request further information.
- Experience of working with complex multi system, multi-site environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and manage any conflicts to an acceptable resolution.
- Experience of working with Service Management tools
- Knowledge of operating IT systems within Government environments
You must have current SC Clearance fro this role
please send through your CV for more details
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82312028