- Are you passionate about Product Development in the Food Industry?
- Do you thrive in an organisation where you can roll your sleeves up and get involved, making a huge impact on the business?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client, based in Northamptonshire is looking to recruit an NPD Technologist to join their Food Manufacturing business. This is a small business and once someone has settled in to the day to day, there will be huge scope for career progression as the business continues to experience great growth.
Key Responsibilities for the role of NPD Technologist:
- Working in a kitchen environment to make up samples to send to customers.
- Blending as well as tasting recipes as well as samples.
- Logging all information on the system.
- Liaising with customer, clients as well as manufacturers.
The Successful Candidate for the role of NPD Technologist:
- You can either by highly experience in blending and mixing OR starting your career in the food industry.
- A degree in a Food related subject would be hugely advantageous but not essential.
- Great attention to detail in both practical and written terms.
- A Can Do attitude is required with the ability to multitask.
- A great passion for food is needed.
Ideally our client would like to interview before 19th April so if you're interested in applying for the role of NPD Technologist please apply straight away!
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Job Reference: JR11190
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.