An Accounts Payable job based in Central London paying up to 28k.
My client, an established property consultancy based in Central London paying up to 28k per annum, is looking to recruit an experience Accounts Payable Clerk.
This role will sit in a team of three and will involve start to finish Accounts Payable. This role will involve building relationships with suppliers and high level query resolution.
- Daily processing of Purchase Ledger invoices and expenses (volumes are on average 800 invoices and 500 expenses per month)
- Ensuring that invoices are correctly coded and authorised in line with the firm's policies.
- Ensuring that expense claims are correctly coded, and adhere to both the firms anti- bribery policies and HMRC guidelines.
- Preparation of the weekly BACs payment run and cheque run in a timely manner.
- Monthly reconciliation of all purchase ledger accounts and liaising with the management accounts team for any necessary adjustments
The ideal candidate for this role will be a candidate with extensive Accounts Payable experience from within a start to finish role. This person will have a determined approach and the ability to manage supplier payment pressure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.