I am now recruiting alongside one of Europe's leading industrial service providers with over 200 service centres nationwide. After a period of steady growth my client has strategic plans for further expansion and are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce this has led to an opening for a Commercial Manager for Integrated Solutions with a nationwide remit.
The Commercial Manager will play an essential role in a highly customer facing role with Integrated Solutions, with prime responsibility for the management of commercial customer relationships from bid process through to contract renewal. At senior management level you will speak on behalf of the customer ensuring all customer requirements are met, preparing and analysing customer commercial information and reports.
Within the role the Commercial Manager will be expected to :
- Managing and developing the business to achieve & exceed targets .
- Seeking new business opportunities for the continued growth of the business.
- Sales & Margin development via effective preparation of proposals and submission to the customer.
- Agreeing deliverable roll-out programs for agreed scope of works, with the customer.
- Developing a longer term strategy for the development of the business.
- Be a professional, efficient and focused business development individual, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Produce a monthly report and suitable KPI's to communicate the development of business.
The successful Commercial Manager will ideally have :
- Experience within business development or management experience in a demanding customer facing industrial environment.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Ability to effectively manage sales, margin and customer price savings to achieve or exceed profitability
- Knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product (MRO) and service range.
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with customers
- Ability to manage workload, setting individual tasks and ensuring completion within given/set timeframes.
- Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
- Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations
The following package is available to the successful Commercial Manager :
- £55,000 - £62,000 basic salary
- Company Car
- Competitive Benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Commercial Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.