Binder / Bordereuax UnderwritingTechnician
Underwriting / Bordereaux Technician - Chelmsford
As opportunity to train and develop new & existing skills working for a global insurance company.
·This role is situated in the busy Binding Authority division.
·Work with cover holders to obtain risk and premium information in order to produce monthly bordereau.
·Processing cover holder bordereau through the dedicated binder management system.
·Resolve any Data Quality issues arising from system checks
·Escalate queries and incomplete records to the Team Leader
·Liaise with stakeholders as required
- Underwriting practice experience
- Data entry skills
- Able to identify errors and anomalies
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with clients and underwriters
- Work towards individual & team goals
- Strong MS Excel skills (essential, there will be a test in the interview)
- Permanent / Full Time
- to £25,000 + annual bonus + benefits package
REF : 5334
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.