Beauty Therapist - 4* hotel spa
Our client is recruiting immediately for ambitious and talented candidates to join their expanding team!
They have vacancies for both full and part time hours (min 16 per week) - it's a fantastic work environment based in the heart of Manchester!
Offering ongoing career development and in-house training and immediate start for successful candidates.
You will be supporting the Spa Manager in the day to day operations of Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Their stunning spa and gym offers a range of high end treatment rooms.
Our client is the largest privately owned Hotel Group in the UK so you will be joining an award winning Employer who invests heavily in their staff to ensure a long and happy career path!
Spa Therapist Role
The Spa Therapist is responsible for ensuring that we offer a warm and professional welcome and that we deliver the highest level of service through our Company core standards.
You will offer a range of professional therapies and treatments and draw on previous guest facing experience to achieve service and revenue targets. The Spa Therapist will be a confident and effective communicator, who can demonstrate their ability to converse with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels.
Spa Therapists Duties will include
- Preparation of Spa Therapy rooms and relaxation areas before and after each treatments
- Effective reservation
- Treatment and retail enquiry handling
- Giving, receiving and handover of information
- Accurate billing and posting of revenue
- Maintaining a sparkling and relaxing environment at all times
Essential Qualifications and Key Skills
•NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
•Welcoming and professional approach to guests.
•Passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, on time, every time
•Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do.
•Experience in similar spa / hotel role and luxury environment.
•Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems.
•Good working knowledge of a spa reservation system is preferred, however full training will be given.
Experience of Elemis skin care range an advantage – however full training will be given
- Fantastic Salary and Sales Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible.