A Gas Engineer / Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer / Boiler Service and Breakdown Engineer / Heating Engineer required (this is a permanent, employed position). A patch will be created to ensure all of your calls are within one and a quarter hour radius of your home.
Working for a well respected heating company known for their communication, service and working environment, who offer some excellent fault finding training, real career progression opportunities and who positively encourage Engineers to have input in the day to day running of the business.
Year 1 salary up to £34,000 basic
Year 2 salary up to £39,000 basic
Year 3 salary up to £41,000 basic
THE ROLE - Gas Engineer
* Servicing, fault finding, repairing of wall and floor standing domestic gas boilers.
* Domestic customers including private homes and social housing
* There is overtime available although not compulsory
* Ongoing training is offered to develop your fault finding skills
THE PERSON - Gas Engineer
* Must hold in-date ACS qualification
* Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience of working within the domestic sector
THE PACKAGE - Gas Engineer
* Transit van with personal use
* Van holds 98% of your required stock and is restocked for you daily
* 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
* Pension - Company will match contributions up to 8%
* Opportunities to develop your career and work for a supportive and progressive company
LOCATION - Gas Engineer
Based from home a patch will be created for you to ensure all your calls will be within a one and a quarter hour radius of your home. That will be your dedicated patch.
Ideally you'll live within Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Newport Pagnell, Olney or Bedford.