Children's Social Worker - Court Team
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £39k + £1K Welcome Bonus + £1K Annual Retention + excellent career progression
This driven local authority is seeking a Social Worker to experience working in a rewarding Children's Services within their Court team.
You will provide a service to children where a decision has been made to commence pre-proceedings action aimed at avoiding the need to issue care-proceedings action aimed at avoiding the need to issue care proceedings or where proceedings have been initiated and where children require reports/assessments for court.
What you will need to have:
- Experience within a Children Social Work organisation preferably within court work or frontline children work.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Relevant qualification within Social Work (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Work including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £39K per annum
- £1K Welcome Bonus
- £1K Annual Retention
- Up to 32 days' annual leave
- Excellent opportunity for career progression