Chef De Partie-Luxury Hotel- Excellent Salary + Benifits
Our client is a luxury 4 star hotel, privately owned currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie
The property has 80+bedrooms, multi Food and Beverage outlets, conference for 150+, extensive leisure facilities.
The Role: Chef de Partie
- The ideal Chef de Partie will have previous 3,4 or 5 star hotel experience or worked within quality restaurants
- The Chef de Partie will be responsible for assisting in maintaining high levels of hygiene and health and safety
- The Chef de Partie will be responsible for junior staff development and ensuring high levels of food standards are achieved
- The Chef de Partie will be reporting directly into the Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie must be passionate and the ability to cope under pressure
- The successful Chef de Partie will have at least 2 years experience at demi or commis level within a similar operation.
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic chef de partie looking for a progressive and challenging role
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.