Are you a hardworking reliable individual seeking part time work in the mornings and evenings? Do you have experience cleaning? We have an opportunity for a caretaker on a temporary basis for a minimum of 4-6 weeks. As a caretaker you will be expected to:
- Open the facility to ensure the centre is open to the public in a timely manner
- Ensure the centre is clean and tidy
- Perform basic handyman duties as required
- Return to the facility of an evening to close up and ensure building is secure
The successful applicant may have the opportunity to apply for this role on a permanent basis.
To apply you must:
- Be willing and able to work split shifts of a morning and evening
- Have similar experience to that detailed above
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.