Audit Senior job in central London for experienced qualified accountant ACA, CA, or equivalent, working in a public practice accountancy firm. A fantastic opportunity to join part of a globally recognised brand known for their international exposure and based at their prestigious London office.
Working in the heart of fashionable Soho, our client has the reputation for offering its clients, a portfolio of media, hospitality, fast-growth entrepreneurials and financial service businesses, an exceptional level of service and business advice. As an Audit Senior, you will be exposed to the high-performance culture of the practice and benefit from exceptional training, development and opportunities for progression. The practice has a proven reputation for valuing staff including regular departmental and company social events and a famous annual trip abroad.
This Audit Senior role comprises approximately 70% audit focus with 30% general accounting and duties include:
• Acting as the lead senior on audits
• Being responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
• Supervising, training and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
• Assisting with the financial statement preparation through supervision, guidance and review
• Taking an active role in the continuous enhancement of our firm’s audit practices.
• Taking an active role in maintaining and enhancing client relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will have around 5 years proven experience within an audit environment and have completed the ACA, CA or equivalent qualification. You will be comfortable working in a client-facing environment and be able to work successfully within a team, happy to take a lead position and be exceptional at motivating others.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected and established business in a senior position and at an exciting time in their history.
Salary is expected to be between £35k and £50k dependent on experience.