Adoption Social Worker
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £39k + £1K Welcome Bonus + £1K Annual Retention + excellent career progression
This driven local authority is seeking a Social Worker to experience working in a rewarding Children's Services within their Adoption team.
You will be working within the Adoption and Permanence team recruiting, training and assessing potential adopter's, family finding for children who have a plan for adoption and provision of adoption support needs and services for those affected by adoption.
What you will need to have:
- Experience within a Children Social Work organisation preferably within Fostering and Adoption work or frontline children work.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Relevant qualification within Social Work (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Work, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £39K per annum
- £1K Welcome Bonus
- £1K Annual Retention
- Up to 32 days' annual leave
- Excellent opportunity for career progression