Global Product Manager/Advanced Manufacturing - Bristol
A large-scale advanced manufacturing company are seeking a Global Product Manager to manage the marketing mix for their assigned product range. If you have experience of working in a product, project or contract management role, then you could be the Product Manager that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As Product Manager, you will have the ability to ensure management of product plans and life cycles to enhance international brand reputation and objectives in line with company strategy. You will proactively propose product plans and portfolio strategies, as well as agree priorities and deliverables for the roadmap with key stakeholders at division level.
Note: Considerable international travel is required to fulfil this role.
What skills should you have?
- Degree Level or higher in Science or Engineering discipline or similar
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience including responsibilities such as Product Management, Project Management or Contract Management
- Experience of working with complex products/high capital equipment is essential
- Candidates with either a chemical engineering or exposure to the semiconductor industry are highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate good personal organisation, positive use of influencing skills and fluent use of office software
Who will you be working for?
As Product Manager, you will be working for a global software company. It is an exciting time to join the company who are embarking on a new, large scale development project. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward your commitment and talent.
If you're a strategic professional with the ability to ensure the management of product plans and lifecycles, then we want to hear from you. If you have experience of working within global markets, get in touch, today.