Manufacturing Engineer - Witney - Automotive - Up to £45,000
A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a progressive and successful Manufacturing company based in Witney, Oxfordshire. The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have a background in a mechanical, electronic or mechatronic manufacturing and previous experience within a fast passed manufacturing environment. The purpose of the role would be to help develop, monitor and to introduce new products.
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer or Production Engineer with experience in a fast moving manufacturing company to join a company that really value their staff.
The Role of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- To be responsible for New Product Introduction within the manufacturing environment.
- Determining the manufacturing process including tooling line up and manufacturing jigs and fixtures.
- Helping with the continuous improvement teams.
- To understand and work within the business Quality system TS 16949.
- To support the introduction of new products and processes by assisting in the creation n of work instructions.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Background in a fast paced manufacturing company - ideally automotive manufacturing.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A background in a mechanical, electronic or mechatronic would be desirable.
Package for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 39 hours a week - with a 13:00 finish on Fridays