Our award winning client are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their rapidly expanding office based in Nottingham City Centre.
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate and support all business development activity. The duties include but are not limited to:
· Support the development of the client relationship management programme to deliver the business development strategy for the Nottingham office
· Produce client proposals including pre-qualification questionnaires, tender submissions, bids and presentations to deadline
· Develop and write CVs, casestudies, project lists for proposals
· Write and propose tender responses
· Work with marketing to design and develop high quality collateral
· Update records in the client relationship database to project activity and BD opportunities
· Liaise closely with the Marketing and BD team, attending regular BD meetings via conference link
· Print technical drawings, documents and reports
· Issue technical drawings and documents to clients and contractors including document control
· Set up new jobs and ensuring database information and files are kept up to date
· Office management / administration liaising with Operations Manager on all premises issues
· Promptly answer telephones, field calls and take detailed messages as appropriate
· Meet and greet our clients/visitors with a polite and professional manner
· Manage couriers, post and deliveries
This is a permanent full time position with working hours of 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday. The salary is dependent on experience with a fantastic benefits package.
If you have the experience to be successful in this position please apply via the link or contact Tate Nottingham.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.