Finance Renewals Manager
Our Client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Finance Renewals Manager to be based out of their Reading dealership. As a Finance Renewals Manager, you will play a very important role in achieving our client's organisational goals. With great finance product knowledge and a passion for helping customers, a Finance Renewals Manager will look after the customer finance and insurance sales process from beginning to end. Friendly and professional, you’ll work in your team to ensure that every customer’s experience of the dealership is exceptional and that you deliver on your sales targets on time.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in finance and insurance sales and have delivered great customer service.
What our client needs.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, ensuring they understand the options clearly.
- Work with customers in a friendly and open way to identify the most appropriate finance, warranty or insurance package.
Work as a full member of the Centre team
- Liaise with all departments to support and enhance close customer contact to increase future/repeat business. Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Attend daily sales team meetings.
Comply with our client’s process and standards
- Measure, monitor and report on the impact of customer retention activity.
- Assist with day to day management and improvement of data quality
- Complete all relevant administration in accordance with provider policy and current legislation.
- Attend all training and meet all compliance obligations under the FCA, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you.
- Ensure that all customer data captured is entered onto Sales Workbench accurately and without duplicates.
Deliver your goals
- Maintain existing relationships for repeat business.
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
- Relevant experience in a Finance Sales environment
- Be organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work efficiently under pressure.
A little about our client…
They have 11 dealerships around the London area and are very committed to deliver excellent service, they have been established for over 13 years and are constantly growing. They are looking for professional self-starters looking to take their first steps in the automotive industry, as well as people who have experience within the trade who they can develop further.
If you are looking for a realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development then this is the role for you. Please apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on.