Job Profile for Contracts Manager - 00025792
I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a leading House Builder, working for the South Coast Division from the Head Office based near Portsmouth. The company specialises in Residential, Timber Frame Housing, 1-2 bedroom houses and 2-3 storey flats, producing around 15,000 new homes a year. They pride themselves on their quality and feel this sets them apart from the competition.
The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of Site Managers, ensuring all houses are built within the specified time frame, on budget and to the company's high standards. You will report directly to the Construction Director and, during the initial stages, both the Construction Director and Managing Director will offer all the help and support needed to mould you.
The Contracts Manager should possess a strong Residential background, with previous experience within the House Builder Sector, preferably as a Contracts Manager. Experienced Site Managers, or similar, looking for career progression may be suitable. The successful Contracts Manager will be looking for a career with scope for progression and development, the reason for this role is in house Promotions.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Ensure the company's high standards are met
- Reporting to the Construction Director
- Overseeing a team of Site Managers
- Liaising with other Regional Departments
- Ensure all houses are built within the time frame and on budget
- Clear focus on customer care and Health & Safety
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience within the House Builder Sector
- Extensive Residential background
- CSCS Black Card
- Degree, or relevant qualification, desirable
- Ability to lead
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £60k - £65k
- Car/Car Allowance (usually a car allowance)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Other company benefits
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy