Client Side Project Director / Development Director(Commercial)
Client Side Development Manager / Project Director
Location - Central London
Salary up to £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting exclusively for a Development Manager / Project Director to join one of London's leading shared office workspace provider. Our client has quickly grown with thousands of members working across their expanding sites. Our client is forward thinking and breaks the mould of the traditional serviced office providers.
As a Development Manager / Project Director, you will be reporting directly into the Development Director and will be a key support on the delivery of number of new build office developments and refurbishments. You will have responsibility and accountability for managing and leading internal and external consultants and contractors, taking projects from inception through to completion. You will be responsible to the management of 4+ Building projects at any one time with full autonomy to deliver the projects.
- Assist in the management of all capital projects, scrutinising consultant reports and keeping projects on track with programmes.
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Work with the acquisition team to identify new development opportunities and produce development appraisals
- Support the development director with day to day project activities
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (Or working towards chartership) MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals with a good understanding of the planning process.
- Experience in the Commercial fit out and Development sector
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.