Finance Co-Ordinator, Limavady, £24,000 - £27,000
Your new company
Established in 2000 this organisation has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs, helping them set up business in Northern Ireland and enabling them to develop and grow.
Your new role
As Finance Co-Ordinator you will oversee and manage the financial aspects of the programme. You will act as an intermediary between the organisation and their delivery partners, the Department for the Economy (DfE) and various local councils who fund the programme.
Main duties and responsibilities will include: manage the timely submission of financial claims, prepare delivery budgets and action plans to meet the targets and outputs for the programme, monitor and compare actual and projected income and expenditure levels against the programme budget, assist the Programme Manager to manage all aspects of the programme including management of the Finance & Admin Officer & Training & Quality Officer, liaising with funders, delivery agents and other stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3rd level qualification;
- Experience of preparing claims for public body funders such as the Department for the Economy, etc.
- Understanding and application of payroll information and procedures;
- Minimum of two years' post qualification experience in a business advisory or management related role;
- IT literate with experience of the Microsoft office suite of programmes;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; and
- Clean driving licence and use of vehicle.
- To have or be working towards a recognised financial qualification;
- Experience within the last five years of working on an EU/Government funded programmes to include audit and controls.;
- Experience of working with delivery agents, networks and/or providing support to prospective entrepreneurs;
- Experience with working with Management Information Systems;
- Experience of carrying out Audit checks.
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading organisation based in the north west. This role is contracted until March 2018 with a possibility of extension for a further 4 years subject to funding.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV or contact Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031 for further information and a full job description.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.