Hedge Accounting Manager
This Hedge Accounting Manager position is with a successful commercial bank in the City of London. Key responsibilities of the role include technical accounting analysis and hedge accounting projects. The more specific duties include month end work for the function, business partnering with treasury and supervising staff. Ad hoc project work will also be required.
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have strong IFRS knowledge specifically IAS39
- Hedge accounting experience
- Happy to work in a challenging environment
- Business partner with other finance functions
- Have strong communication skills
- Understand interest rate products
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Our client are a successful commercial bank who are looking for the best talent. Based in a very easily accessible location in the City of London this Hedge Accounting Manager position is a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual.
Salary & Benefits
This Hedge Accounting Manager position based in the City of London within a highly successful commercial bank will pay a salary range of £60,000-£65,000 along with a car allowance, benefits and a bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.