An international retail business is looking for a studying Accountant (or equivalent) to fill an Financial Planning and Analysis role to support in the commercial decision making process.
This analytical role presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious business within an established and high performing team.
This opportunity is paying £18-23k plus competitive package.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assistance with Production of daily, weekly and monthly financial reports - including the weekly trading reports.
- Reviewing of the weekly trading performance - reporting to the senior management.
- Analyse current and past trends in KPI's
- Monitor performance and analyse causes of unexpected variances
- Compile budgets together with senior members of the finance team
- Adhoc reporting and answering of questions raised by the senior management in respect of performance.
- Carry out one off projects as required.
- Assist in the shaping and streamlining of management reporting - always looking for ways to be more efficient.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Studying Junior Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/AAT)
- Analytical - with an ability to influence key stakeholders within the business.
- Preferably have experience of a retail environment within a multisite business.
- Ability to multi task, managing severable deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in a written format.
- IT Skills - Intermediate Excel skills (V-Lookup & Pivot Table level)
If this role looks like your ideal next step then make a confidential application by following the link on this page.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.