Pharmacy Assistant (£7.50 - £9.00 per hour)
Are you a friendly, organised and customer focused Pharmacy Assistant??
Our Client is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Pharmacy Assistant for a fast-paced pharmacy who are looking to expand their team on a national scale!! Training will be provided to ensure career progression!
Offering a healthy salary (depending on experience) Plus company benefits!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a successful company and gain brilliant pharmaceutical knowledge.
Location is flexible as our client works across the UK.
The major responsibilities of a Pharmacy Assistant are:
- To establish a very good relationship with the customers and help them to resolve all the requirements of healthcare.
- To assist the customers in the medication counters
- To provide specific medicines
- To involve in improvement of sales
- To give health related advice to the customers
- To act as the first point of contact for the customers and resolve any kind of medicinal and surgical queries
A Pharmacy Assistant should hold qualities like:
- Ability to work fast and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skills to resolve customer queries
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideal
- Willingness to work on shifts
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK. ?