Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Derby
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful national housing developer. Our client is an industry leading national residential developer, delivering quality high spec houses and regeneration projects. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
- You will have experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
- Final accounts
- Sub-contractors tendering
- Sub -contractors payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- General main contracting SQS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
- Reporting to the commercial manager
Advantages to this company
- My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
- All sites are within commutable distance of the East Midlands region
- Highly reputable company
- Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£50million projects
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
To be successful in your application you will need to have experience working as a Assistant Quantity Surveyor within the residential sector.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please email or call 07429 314 977.