Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Manager to join the team based in Aigburth, Liverpool. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of up to £21,000 per annum.
The job in a nutshell
As our Hotel Manager your role would be to provide the highest quality customer experience and to maximise repeat business. You would be responsible for motivating and engaging each department of the hotel in order to maximise core key drivers.
What you’ll be doing as our Hotel Manager
- Reviewing customer feedback and insight reports to create action plans that will improve the customer experience
- Operating your hotel in a way that promotes equality, diversity and inclusion
- Providing new starters with a great induction experience to set them up for success
- Training and developing your team by setting objectives and conducting regular performance and development reviews
- Holding daily huddle meetings with team members to ensure they are focused on appropriate activities
- Managing all costs within budget in particular payroll, laundry and key operational costs
- Input forecast and target payroll hours into the people system and ensuring that rotas are planned and communicated effectively
- Working with revenue managers to ensure the hotel maximises sales opportunities, providing insight and intelligence into any local events
- As our Hotel Manager you will be maximising food and beverage sales (where applicable) by cross and up selling
- Ensuring the team follow all company cash handling policies and procedures and are carrying out accurate reconciliation
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are logged promptly and work closely with Technical Services colleagues to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Keeping colleagues and customers safe by ensuring the hotel meets its legislative requirements
- Ensuring that public area cleaning is completed
- Supporting other hotels within reasonable proximity when required
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a large UK footprint but retain a small company feel. You can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do and every day is different. We value diversity and want you to bring your personality to work.
Reward and recognition
You will earn a competitive salary and be entered in the hotel bonus scheme. You can also expect to enjoy generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates. We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded.
Career and development
Travelodge offer clear and transparent career paths so you are able to choose how far and how fast you want to go. You can expect a full induction and further training relevant to your role and skill requirement. We advertise all our vacancies internally and so you will have the opportunity to apply for a multitude of roles during your career at Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!