Account Executive (Sales Support)
USB2U, a leading supplier of Promotional Technology in Europe is looking to add to its busy sales team based in Northampton.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Managers in delivering client orders in an effective, timely and accurate manner.
Core duties will include:Managing requests for samples from clients and monitoring follow up
- Co-ordinating UK and Far East dataloading
- Booking orders in with Far East or UK production units of behalf of account managers
- Managing the signoff process - sending proofs / samples and gaining client approval
- Ensuring the Customer Management system is regularly updated
- Undertaking other support duties
- Providing cover during holidays / staff absence
The following skills are essential:
- Above all self-motivation and confident manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to self-organise and to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work well within the broader sales team
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external supplier base
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Use of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Power Point
Some experience of Salesforce.com, or other similar CRM systems would be desirable.
In return the jobholder will benefit from:
- Good base salary per annum
- Opportunity for career progression
- Free Parking
The above role is based upon a permanent full time (Monday to Friday) basis with an ASAP start date. Full training will be provided.
Please send a CV to Andy Gossage:
Tel: 01604 685045
CLOSING DATE 5th May 2017